Tantalum RSA Literature
- Ahl T, Dalén N, Holmberg S, Selvik G. Early weight bearing of malleolar fractures. Acta Orthop Scand 1986;57(6):526-9.
- Ahl T, Dalén N, Holmberg S, Selvik G. Early weight bearing of displaced ankle fractures. Acta Orthop Scand 1987;58(5):535-8.
- Ebbinghaus S, Mjöberg B. Posterior angulation in trochanteric fractures detected with roentgen stereophotogrammetry. Ups J Med Sci 1991;96(3):235-7.
- Kopylov P, Aspenberg P, Yuan X, Ryd L. Radiostereometric analysis of distal radial fracture displacement during treatment: a randomized study comparing Norian SRS and external fixation in 23 patients. Acta Orthop Scand. 2001 Feb;72(1):57-61.
- Ragnarsson JI, Hansson LI, Kärrholm J. Stability of femoral neck fractures. A postoperative roentgen stereophotogrammetric analysis. Acta Orthop Scand 1989;60(3):283-287
- Ragnarsson JI. Kärrholm J. Stability of femoral neck fracture: Roentgen stereophotogrammetry of 29 hook-pinned fractures. Acta Orthop Scand 1991;62(3):201-207
- Ragnarsson JI, Kärrholm J. Factors influencing postoperative movements in displaced femoral neck fractures: Evaluation by conventional and stereoradiography (RSA). J Orthop Trauma 1992;6:152-8.
- Ragnarsson JI, Eliasson P, Kärrholm J, Lundström B. The accuracy of measurements of femoral neck fracture; Conventional radiography versus roentgen stereophotogrammetric analysis. Acta Orthop Scand. 1992;63(2):152-156.
- Ragnarsson JI, Kärrholm J. Factors influencing postoperative movements in displaced femoral neck fractures: Evaluation by conventional and stereoradiography (RSA). J Orthop Trauma. 1992;6(2):152-8.
- Ragnarsson JI, Boquist L, Ekelund L, Kärrholm J. Instability and femoral head vitality in fractures of the femoral neck. Roentgen stereophotogrammetric analysis and low field magnetic resonance imaging with correlation to histopathology. Clin Orthop 1993;287:30-
- Ryd L, Toksvig-Larsen. Stability of the elevated fragment in tibial plateau fractures. A roentgen stereophotogrammetric stufy of postoperative healing. Int Orthopedics 1994;18:131-4.
for your project
X-medics offer a wide range of tantalum markers and marker beads suitable for x-ray marking in roentgen-stereophotogrammetric or radio stereommetric analysis studies.
Please select a size below.
Copyright (c) by X-medics. Disclaimer & policies: By using X-medics’ Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by X-medics as set forth in the policy. X-medics is a raw material supplier only and cannot be held responsibly from any use of products in a specific application. Products are for professional use only. All quotes and sales by X-medics are made in accordance with X-medics’ general conditions. X-medics policy concerning Conflict free sourcing. Please contact us with us with any questions!